So after my Village morning announcement, Rover came to help me. I was starting to, um, ask questions.
Questions are a burden to others. Answers are a prison for oneself.
That’s what I learned while I was in hospital. They treated me so nicely! Especially after, I am told, I tried to escape. I don’t remember it at all. But the nice doctors gave me an audio recording to let me know what I had tried to do, and what happened. They told me to keep it as a memento of my nice time in the hospital.
So now I’m back in my bungalow and can visit with you all again after several days away. Talky Tina made us some nice beverages so I’ll have to go visit her and share one. Sure could use a nice cold drink after that hospital food.
Many sounds were from freesound.org licensed CC0; the sound of me throwing off the wires from the heart monitor was made by me. The Rover sound came from the “Schizoid Man” episode. I recorded it using Soundflower like explained in the previous post.
- Sirens: http://freesound.org/people/Trinity101/sounds/70052/, by Trinity101, licensed CC BY-NC 3.0
- Ripping off tape: http://freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/82522/ by Robinhood76, licensed CC BY-NC 3.0
- Door opening: http://freesound.org/people/gabisaraceni/sounds/96963/, by gabisaraceni, licensed CC sampling plus 1.0
- Running in hallway: http://freesound.org/people/LG/sounds/73104/, by LG, licensed CC BY 3.0
- Swimming: http://freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/79657/, by Robinhood76, licensed CC BY-NC 3.0